Monday, July 16, 2007

YAY! Check out my new Header!

P. Covington of Shabby in the City and Adrienne from With a Grateful Heart were kind enough to advise me on how to change my header. It has been a mystery to me, a simple and apparently technically challenged woman, for all the months I have been blogging. Oh, how I longed to have a fancy, lovely header on my blog like I saw on so many others! Well, thanks to these lovely ladies I know how to change it! It was simple and right there in front of me all that time, but I needed someone to point out the how to of it all. Thank you both so much! By the way, Ms. Covington was my bookmark swap partner and has just today, posted about my bookmarks and several others she got in the swap here. So if you want to see what I sent her, stop on over and take a look. Adrienne has a lovely blog too, one I enjoy very much. I encourage you to take a peek here. I doubt that this header will be my permanent one, in fact, if there is one thing I like to do it is change things around, but I sure had fun messing with it!
Thanks again ladies!

6 comments:

  1. I love your new header Kathy! Congratulations, it looks awesome! :)

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I know that it is temporary, knowing you, but the next one will be beautiful too. LAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new header. People in the blog world can be so friendly and sincere! I'm always so suprised still when anyone wants to lend a helping -virtual- hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy -
    Your new header looks great. I'm so glad I could help. Thanks for mentioning my blog and for visiting me often. I love meeting new friends through our blogs. I'll be back to visit often.
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your header looks amazing. I have a "thing" for toile. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely header! I have been trying to figure out how to do a pretty header too! So happy for you that you mastered it! It looks lovely!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to say hello :)